Fast forward a good few years and it's back in my stash and on daily rotation. My usual 'daily fragrance' was Chanel's Chance eau fraiche. However, my current bottle had started running low and when Vera Wang Princess was on offer nostalgia gripped me and I thought I'd grab a bottle to use every day and ration Chance for when I'm feeling fancy!
Whilst the packaging might not be to everyone's taste I think it's kind of cute and I have so many happy memories attached to this little bottle. I love the soft floral but fruity scent and once it settles on the skin it's not over powering at all. This is definitely a fragrance that is more suited to the day time and I don't think it would be powerful enough if you wanted to get dressed up for an evening. Having said that, this stuff has some lasting power and I can still smell it on myself all day long and that's good enough for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment