I've never been a fan of flat foundation brushes. They make me feel like I'm just moving the product around rather than actually working it in to my skin and a buffing brush is most definitely my preferred method of application. The Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush does a great job of really buffing foundation in to the skin and creating a natural look. The bristles are incredibly soft but are still firm enough to really work the product in. Using gentle circular motions I can have my base ready to go in no time at all.
I also love that the handle is so short and stubby. It makes the brush perfect for chucking in a brush carrier when I'm on the go. I'm currently on the look out for a new powder brush to add to my collection so if you've any recommendations then send them my way!
This could be great for all the upcoming cushion foundations! x
ReplyDeletewww.flareaforte.com