Wednesday, April 30

The perfect dry ends duo

 photo dryends_zpse8aafc2d.jpg

It's no secret that I'm a huge macadamia oil fan. It seems no matter how often I have a trim,or how much I pamper the ends of my hair they insist on being dry and unruly. That is unless I'm regularly slathering on a good hair oil after each wash.

The past month or so I've been using the macadamia oil along side Botanics' Heat Protection Shine Serum and they've been making such a difference to my parched ends. I spent a good 20 minutes browsing the Boots website trying to find the serum so I could link you but I just can't seem to find it. I'm therefore slightly unsure of the price of this, however the rest of the botanics hair care is all priced at less than a fiver so I'm going to assume this must be just as bargainous.

You might think an oil and a serum is just too much but they're both incredibly light so layering them up doesn't leave you with greasy ends, just lovely, smooth., healthy looking hair. I also love that the botanics serum is a heat protectant. I always use one anyway but I particularly like that I can just smooth this through the bottom third of my hair as I feel they're the bits that need the most protecting. Together they've really helped sort out my post highlight dryness.

3 comments:

  1. These sound like a great duo. I love using oils too. I think they make my hair glossy & healthy. I need to try the Macadamia Oil
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try this combination, my ends are so dry :/
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I layer an oil and serum on my ends as well. I've been using the L'Oreal everstrong antibreakage serum and an oil for awhile now and I really like how healthy its made my hair.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.