Wednesday, April 9

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter

 photo IMG_3595_zps3041acee.jpg

Two No7 posts in a row  ey?? What's happening to me?! I know everyone goes crazy for glowing skin when the weather starts to get a little warmer but I'm quite partial to a bit of highlighter all year round. I've recently been working my way through a tube of Seventeen's skin wow highlighter ( seriously good for £5) but there's always room for a bit more glow in my make up bag.

No7's Instant Radiance highlighter is ahhhmazing. I usually stick to liquid highlighters but the chubby crayon style of this might have me converted. It effortlessly glides on to skin ( no tugging or dragging required) and blends like a dream, leaving the most gorgeous peachy glow. Yes, there's shimmer but it's more healthy glow than disco ball and once on the skin it's almost undetectable. The creamy formula stays put all day even on my slightly oily complexion. I've found myself reaching for this little baby almost every day now. I think it's love.

16 comments:

  1. I really like the format - highlighter in a stick, just brilliant and perfect for on the go touching up :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally go for cream highlighters but this has received so much good feedback that I may have to give it a try :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks gorgeous and I imagine it would be so easy to apply and blend! Defo going to try!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I really want to get my hands on this and the new blushers, they all look so good x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on the blushes too! The pink shade was my favourite xx

      Delete
  5. I love highlighters but never quite seem to know how to work them! This looks like something destined for my ever expanding collection though
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really easy to use! Literally can't go wrong xxx

      Delete
  6. I like the look of this highlighter & the fact its a chunky crayon. It looks pretty.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds lovely, I love that it's a crayon too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so lovely! I usually stick to liquid highlighters as well, this would be a great change xxc
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked one up too, I will defo have to give it a try soon :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this looks so pretty! & Great idea to have it in a stick form, easy to apply! :)
    Thanks for the review!

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen these in stores in the US yet but I do hope we get them.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so easy to apply and it's such a nice colour!
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super easy! Never knew a crayon formula could be so convenient! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.