Wednesday, April 16

L'oreal Skin perfection Moisturiser

 photo IMG_2817_zps448159a1.jpgloreal skin perfecting moisturiser


When I initially started using this I wasn't a fan. I disliked the scent and after a month or so of using it I hadn't noticed any of the effects L'oreal promised. Nevertheless I stuck at it and it's safe to say it's grown on me.

I've been using it for around three months now and I feel like I've recently started to notice a difference. The moisturiser itself is nice; it's light yet hydrating and it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I also like that it hydrates my dryer bits but it doesn't turn my oily t-zone in to a grease ball by lunch time either. It's a worth noting that a little goes a long way with this one. I've been using the same 50 ml tub for months now and I'm still only about half way through so it's turned out to be a bit of a bargain.

 As for it's skin perfecting claims, I'm not sure where I stand on this one. I don't feel like it has had an affect on my pores, nor does it give skin an instant perfected look but I feel like my skin is looking slightly more even as of late and a little more glowy.

The verdict? Definitely not a game changer but a lovely budget moisturiser all the same.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried much of L'Oreals skincare range but I'm looking for a new moisturiser to try so I might give this a go :)
    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of L'Oreals new skincare offerrings. I'm currently using a SkynIceland moisturizer and I really love it.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.