Rebel is a gorgeous berry shade which looks really dark and scary in the bullet but once applied it is a more vibrant pinky fuschia colour with great colour pay off. It has a satin finish which means it isn't glossy but not matte either so it lasts for ages (without being too drying) and fades to a lovely pinky colour. I've worn this on so many nights out since I got it and had tonnes of compliments about the colour and I haven't seen any one it doesn't look good on. So if you're afraid of a bolder lip this would be a good place to start.
Friday, April 5
She's a Rebel
Rebel is a gorgeous berry shade which looks really dark and scary in the bullet but once applied it is a more vibrant pinky fuschia colour with great colour pay off. It has a satin finish which means it isn't glossy but not matte either so it lasts for ages (without being too drying) and fades to a lovely pinky colour. I've worn this on so many nights out since I got it and had tonnes of compliments about the colour and I haven't seen any one it doesn't look good on. So if you're afraid of a bolder lip this would be a good place to start.
Labels:
MAC Rebel review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That colour is gorgeous!xx
ReplyDeleteReally pretty isn't it?!x
DeleteI love me aplum lipstick and I currently use Barry M's 160 shade but I'm feeling I may upgrade to a better model and Rebel could be the perfect replacement! xx
ReplyDeleteI do love a good plum lipstick! Barry m does some lovely shades :) ill definitely have a peep at his plum one, a girl can never have too many lipsticks right?!xx
DeleteThis looks like such a gorgeous colour and as it has staying power that's a plus!
ReplyDeleteP.xx
greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk
Yeah I love the colour :D xx
DeleteThis is one of my favorite lipsticks; such a fab shade! <33 I wear it all the time during fall/ winter! Great post lovely!
ReplyDeleteI am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))
XO,
http://www.rosychicc.com/
Me too :) oh lovely I'll pop over & have a look xx
DeleteI love the lipstick and the post ;)
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other??
xx
Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.de
Thank you! Ill go have a look at your blog :) xx
Deletei'm in LOVE with that colour! it gives more of a daring look, it's fun trying new things :)
ReplyDeletei'll be following your blog, it's fab ♥
xoxo
theclassyones.blogspot.com
Aw thank you :) and yep! Wouldn't life be boring if we all stuck to the same old things x
Deletesuch a great colour!!
ReplyDeletexx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies
really pretty shade;)X
ReplyDeletehttp://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/
it is isn't it :D
DeleteOh that colour looks sooooo gorgeous. I love wearing dark lipstick and only putting on a pair of false lashes for the eye makeup :) Great post
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love that too :) simple but effective xx
ReplyDeleteThis looks so gorgeous! I think you'd have to be brave to be able to wear it :)
ReplyDelete