Sunday, April 7

Boots Pillow Mist Review

A couple of months ago I was really struggling to get to sleep at night and after one particularly frustrating nights sleep ( or should I say lack of sleep?!) I found myself in Boots searching for a solution. I had heard good things about This Works deep sleep spray and was on the look out for something similar when I came across Boots' own version for £6.15.
The smell is gorgeous and fills the whole room without being overpowering and the essential oils really help me to relax at night. I spritz a little bit over my pillows and voila! hello good nights sleep.

Have you tried a sleep spray that works?

15 comments:

  1. I put Lavender drops on my pillow and it seems to do the job!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I might try this as well :) I love lavender!xx

      Delete
  2. These really work?! Now I have to give it a try. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it worked! I'm not sure exactly how much was down to the product or just me believing it would work that helped me get to sleep but I've definitely slept better

      Delete
  3. This is really interesting, I have an Avon mist, well I actually have two as my mum bought me one and then bought me another as well (I think shes trying to tell me something). I wasnt really sure if it did anything but think I'll give it another go. Did the Boots mist work first night or did the effect kind of build up? x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always good to have a spare I guess! :) I found it helped the first night but I gradually got in to a better pattern of going to bed and getting to sleep and not rolling around for ages trying to. It's such a relaxing smell too :) really recommend it xx

      Delete
  4. I could do with some of this! I've got bad anxiety at the moment and I can't sleep :/

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have anxiety and it really helped :) definitely give it a go xx

      Delete
  5. I'm forever struggling to sleep, even when I'm really tired, might have to give this ago. lovely post as I've never heard of this product :)x

    Danielle

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend giving it a try :) it's only cheap as well so you've nothing to lose. Hope it works for you :) x

      Delete
  6. Great post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog I'm now following
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I have ever used a proper pillow mist but I like to simply spray my room with cheap body sprays before going to sleep x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.