I've also just purchased the black version too. It's just as soft and goes with literally everything. I always think a plain black jumper is such a Winter essential. You can chuck it on with your jeans when you're late to a lecture. Or you can pull it over a smart blouse when it's extra cold out. It also comes in cream and a camel shade too and I think I'm definitely going to have to complete my collection!
Friday, November 6
The perfect crew
I've also just purchased the black version too. It's just as soft and goes with literally everything. I always think a plain black jumper is such a Winter essential. You can chuck it on with your jeans when you're late to a lecture. Or you can pull it over a smart blouse when it's extra cold out. It also comes in cream and a camel shade too and I think I'm definitely going to have to complete my collection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the jumper!
ReplyDeleteSara - She Who Is Short
I love this Jumper! Where are these shoes from??!?! :)
ReplyDeletewww.bekylou.com
xx
Hey! They're from topshop! They come in black too x
Delete