Wednesday, October 2

The Autumn Tag




For Autumn, what is your…

1. Favourite thing about it?
Definitely colder weather, I love being able to wrap up warm and frosty mornings are my favourite.

2. Favourite drink? 
Hot Chocolate topped with marshmallows, cream, sprinkles and a flake. mmmm

3. Favourite scent/candle?
 Mulled wine, I love coming home to a pan of it on the stove, it smells so festive.

4. Best lipstick? 
This is such a difficult one! I have several berry shades I love for autumn

5. Go to moisturiser? 
Neal's Yard Vitamin E and Avocado for the evening, it's sooo lovely and moisturisng without being greasy

6. Go to colours for the eyes?
 I have to admit, I'm super boring when it comes to my eye colours, I still stick to my favourite gold/ bronze shades

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
 Do people have seasonal taste in music? I have a CD that's a compilation of cheesy Christmas songs and I love that when it gets a bit more wintery

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? 
Chunky boots, skinny jeans, a big jumper and an even bigger scarf. I'd wear scarves all year round if I could

9. Autumn treat? (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) Boots, boots, boots. I seem to get a new pair every winter. As soon as it turns September I'm on a winter boots mission

10. Favourite place to be? 
Home. We have a wood fire so it's so cosy being tucked up in front of it, with a bowl of homemade soup and some cheesy films! bliss

1 comment:

  1. That hot chocolate with marshmallow sounds really good, I want one now. And yes mulled wine on the stove is the best scent in Autumn, I have a candle that smells of mulled wine. Have to bring it out soon!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.