Okay, so I can forgive you for thinking that body scrub might not be the most exciting thing to take to the internet about. And I'd probably concur that surely a scrub can only be so good - as long as it's scrubby right? But after a couple of weeks of some serious Mexican heat my poor pins were looking a little worse for wear and this is the product that's saved them.
A body scrub is something that I incorporate into my shower routine every couple of days but it's not one of those products that I particularly care about. I've used so many different ones, ranging from those that cost a couple of quid to more expensive luxurious ones but it's one of those products where I'm not sure a splurge can be justified. Is there much difference between a supermarket cheapy and something more fancy? I'm not so sure. With this said, I'm regularly switching up my scrubs and as soon as they're used up I'm on to something new.
I picked up Sanctuary's Hot Sugar Scrub because I had one of those ' buy this and we'll give you more points' Boots coupons (I'm a marketeers dream, okay?) and I'm actually really impressed. For starters, I love the formula. It's quite solid which is my favourite kind of scrub. I feel like it's so much easier to exfoliate with, than a more runny mixture and I don't end up dripping half of it in the shower tray. It's also really nice and coarse which means it's great at what it does and leaves your skin feeling seriously smooth. It's helped banish any post holiday scaly skin and has left everything soft and glowing.
Another bonus is that it also heats up when you use it. The warming sensation is really lovely and coupled with the relaxing scent, really helps add to the experience. I never thought I could be so impressed by a body scrub. What's your favourite scrub?
Ohh thats so cool that it heats up when you use it. I can't say I really cared for body scrubs either until my skin became super dry and now I'm like crazy for them ahaha x This one sounds particularly lovely and the fact that its not super running it great x
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me your link over on the chat x :)
Caitriona | Blog