Friday, December 5

Nuxe Reve de Miel

nuxe reve de miel review

So I have a bit of a confession to make. I've been cheating on my beloved carmex! After a very loyal relationship over the last couple of years my little yellow pot has been cast aside in favour of something new.

You've probably heard everyone and their mum rave on and on about this, but truth be told I wasn't a fan at first. I find that although it has a lovely creamy texture it sometimes feels like it sits on lips if I'm a bit heavy handed with application. Having said that it's not sticky in the slightest as it has a relatively matte finish and it has the most dreamy scent.

I'm sure you'll have noticed the current cold snap we're having ( so cold in fact that yesterday I decided to cancel my planned shopping trip (!!)  and head home to PJ's and hot chocolate instead!) and this little pot of lip loving goodness has been my saviour so far in keeping chapped lips at bay. A quick swipe of this in the morning and once before bed and my lips have been kept perfectly soft and hydrated and there's not a hint of dryness in sight. If we can carry on like this all Winter then there might just be a permanent place for Rev de Miel in my make up bag.

2 comments:

  1. I was the same when I got my jar, I felt like I was cheating on my Blistex! This is just so different though, and I really do love it.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone else understands haha!xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.