Tuesday, September 2

The 'had to have it' item

 photo redbag_zpsb7521c59.jpg photo IMG_6208_zpse94a63cd.jpg

You know when you're shopping and something catches your eye; you end up uhmming and ahhing for ages but then decided to leave it behind. Then you get home and can't stop thinking about said item? That's what happened here.
As much as I loved the suede texture and bright pillar box red ( these pictures don't do it justice- it's seriously bright) I just couldn't justfiy £60 on yet another oversized shopper. I trotted off  home and of course I instantly ended up regretting it.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and I happened to be browsing the Warehouse sale and what did I spy? Mr Red Shopper. Of course it must be fate and it was added to my basket without a second thought!

It's not one of my usual play it safe and go for black items but there's something about red that always lures me in, especially when we're heading for autumn. Whilst it's admittedly not the most practical purchase I've ever made - no doubt I will be back on here in a few weeks crying about how it has leaked red dye all over my favourite jumper, I've already spent far longer than I'd care to admit imaging how it's going to jazz up my usual uniform of dark denim and grey knits.


4 comments:

  1. This is super stunning and I'm so glad you found it for a better price!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always nice to find something you really wanted for a bargain isn't it?!xx

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous, such a pretty colour! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.