Thursday, November 21

The Tartan Scarf


 photo c54331cd-2784-4d21-80cc-c640d207704d_zpsc4b674f7.jpg

£19.99 from zara 
I'm the proud owner of a very vast scarf collection but with tartan being absolutely everywhere at the minute I couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon and investing in my own little slice of tartan loveliness. After browsing a gazillion different stores on the search for something stylish yet practical I finally decided that this zara offering was the one and swiftly made an order.
This is probably the biggest scarf.... ever. After draping it over the sofa my dad came in to ask ' Where has that blanket come from?'. But in this case though, bigger is definitely better. Being super thick and gorgeously soft it still keeps me warm and cosy even in the current cold snap we're having ( I wore it during a trip to leeds last night whilst it was trying to snow and it kept me azingly warm!win) and the darker colours mean that it's so easy to wear and goes with almost anything. It's also double sided too which I think is a nice touch and allows you to mix it up a bit depending on how you wrap it.



4 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so nice! I want it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scarf, I'm not a fan of the Tartan trend, however I think I could just about pull off a scarf haha :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've already been lusting over it big time from Lily Pebbles blog!

    H x
    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.