I was recently tagged in a post about skin care by the lovely Maybe its Megan Leigh ( if you've not had a peep at her blog then you really should!). So here goes:
Describe your skincare routine in 5 words:
cleanse, exfoliate,tone, serum, moisturise
I remove the bulk of my make up with L'oreal Micellar water and follow that up with Liz Earle's cleanse and polish. Then, I sometimes exfoliate although I only do this a maximum of once a week. Next I tone either using Pixi glow tonic or Neals Yard Orange Blossom toner. My penultimate step is a nice blob of hydraluron and I follow that with either Origins Ginzing or Neals Yard vitamin E and avocado night cream
What’s your skin type?
Combination, I get quite oily around my T-zone during the day and I have huge pores.
Top Blemish Zapper
Honestly, I haven't found that many products that really help blemishes. I find that I really am what I eat and if I feel a break out coming on I'll make sure I eat plenty of fresh fruit and cut out the refined sugar!
Face Wipes, yay or nay?
Nay!! I know they're super convenient but I never really feel like my face is clean after using them.
Toner, yay or nay?
Until recently toner was a nay. However I've recently incorporated a couple in to my routine and I love them!
High-end skincare or high-end makeup?
Both? I couldn't possibly choose one or the other
What’s the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
Probably baking powder for a spot treatment? Can't say I'm for trying crazy products!
Tell us your top skincare tip
Eat well. You can have so many fancy products but nothing works better than a good diet. Also make sure you remove your make up properly before bed and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Great post! I've never tried any of the Neal's Yard products, what would you recommend? xx
ReplyDeleteTheir avocado night cream is amazing! It's done wonders for my skin in just a month!xx
DeleteWhat a great post. We have very similar skin types and I love all the products you are using!!
ReplyDeletehttp://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/
I always love these posts, I'm super inexperienced with skin care so I always take tips from these posts. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk
I love to be nosey and see what everyone else does/ uses! I've found some great products that way :) xx
DeleteI use face wipes but definitely know what you mean about them not making your face feel properly cleaned!
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
Great tag! I feel the same about toners. Iv recently fell inlove with toners, theyre such a great addition :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely agree with the diet tip! Eat well and look great!
from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'
don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here
I just did this tag inspired by you, gave you a little mention. Do you think the glow tonic is worth the hype? Obviously I've heard loads about it but wondered if it was one of those blogger fads that doesn't last. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://skinsweet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-skin-care-tag.html