Wednesday, May 22

I've got a lovely bunch of...


Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to an extended weekend woop. I literally cannot believe it's almost time for another bank holiday already, where is this year going?! I've just finished uni for another year & I'm looking forward to being free for summer and I am pleased to say the weather is starting to perk up a little up North and I for one am loving it!
This new, ever so slightly warmer weather ( I'm just grateful it's not snowing or raining okay?!) ties in nicely with today's product as coconut is one of my most favourite summer scents! 
Until I read Laura's lovely post on coconut oil ( follow her she's lovely) it was a product which I'd never really given too much thought to or heard much about. However, after reading her post completely drawn in and I just had to try this multitasking product for myself.
I bought this little tub f coconutty goodness from Boots for just £2.54 which I thought was a great bargain and I was even more impressed when I got it home and smelt how gorgeous it smells. It's worth every penny just for the gorgeous scent!
The product itself is actually quite solid in the tub but on contact with the skin  melts into a lovely oil that sinks in quickly and leaves the skin with a nice sheen as well as leaving it incredibly moisturised. At first I just used this on my dry elbows and knees as they're my worst dry bits but after a few uses I became adventurous and used it to remove my eye makeup, to condition my cuticles, as a massage oil and even in the ends of my hair. I've also been lending it to my boyfriend who has eczema and it's helped his skin quite a bit and hasn't irritated it at all.
If you read my blog regularly you'll know I travel quite a bit so any product that can do multiple jobs and cut down on the amount of products I have to carry with me is always a winner for me and my poor back.
I can't recommend this product enough, even if you just buy it for the smell seriously go get it!
Have you tried coconut oil? Can you recommend any?

12 comments:

  1. I'm terribly allergic to coconut and it makes me sad because I know how nourishing it is and my hair would probably love it! This one sounds particularly lovely! I love the smell of coconut too but I have to stick to Shea Butter! :')

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum always has really dry and cracked skin so i will buying this for her, and such good value for such a large pot.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this product before, I really want it now! I love the smell of coconuts and this is SUCH a bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard so many good things about coconut oil, was always going to buy some but could never find it, maybe i was being stupid, but yay it's in boots, and for so cheap! definitely on the list! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so lovely and I bet it smells amazing. I got some coconut oil for my hair from superdrug and it's so good.
    Your new follower,
    Frankie @ www.frankiessay.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coconut scented cosmetics, have to give this one a try :)
    Lovely blog ,following you hun :)
    Lots of love x x

    ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love coconut products soooo much.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks for my mention :) I'm so glad you fell in love with coconut oil like i did lol xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I LOVE Coconut Oil, it smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft <3 xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove me some coconut oil, but i didn't know Boots stocked it. Thanks for the tip :)
    Megan xx

    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post,love coconut products.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it sounds great! So versatile, might be worth a try on my hubby's eczema!
    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.